top of page
Classes & Programs
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDWe will be taking a look at how plants produce "fruit" that are vegetables. We will discuss this term and we will check out various plants that produce fruit that we eat. We will also make 2-3 dishes using these in-season vegetables.
- Time is TBDMy HomeTime is TBDMy Home, San Diego, CA, USAWelcome to a teen cooking challenge- think Master Chef Jr. Teens will be put into 3 groups creating 3 dishes finishing it off so everyone can then eat together. This is ideal for teens 12-16 who enjoy cooking or like a challenge. Learning new skills, new dishes, and working as a team.
- Register for FallZoom WebinarsRegister for FallZoom Webinars7 Week online workshop to reclaim your kitchen to create healthy, homemade meals together in a sustainable manner. This workshop gives you the tools to maintain effective changes at a pace that works for your unique family. We will focus on getting the whole family involved and independent.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDThis special cooking class is for a parent (or guardian) + child to cook together. This is for children ages 4-7. Details on this class will be coming soon! Lots of delicious and healthy recipes for you and your little one to make together and try at home.
- Sun, Oct 30San DiegoOct 30, 2022, 10:00 AM – Oct 31, 2022, 1:00 PMSan Diego, 2550 Sunset Ave, San Diego, CA 92154, USAWe will make a fall beta-carotene rich soup with e flavor enhancing herbs and spices and a compound butter with seasonal herbs.
- Sun, Oct 16San DiegoOct 16, 2022, 10:00 AM – Oct 17, 2022, 1:00 PMSan Diego, 2550 Sunset Ave, San Diego, CA 92154, USAHerbs and Spices to enhance the flavor of foods while keeping health and longevity in mind. Herbs and spices have a medicinal history for centuries prior to their culinary use. Today we have forgotten all about the medicinal properties and compounds in food and food pairings. In this series of Herbs
- Mon, Aug 15My HouseAug 15, 2022, 9:30 AM PDT – Aug 19, 2022, 2:30 PM PDTMy HouseWe will learn about the historic region of the Central Asian Countries, and their contribution to the bread basket of the world. We will discuss the changes in civilizations and how foods adapted and spread around the world.
- Wed, Jun 01ZoomJun 01, 2022, 5:00 PMZoomCome join us as we make a delicious and healthy grain bowl (with or without salmon). We will be going over a few tips and techniques to add layers of health and deliciousness. You will also learn to make your own dressing to top this off.
- Multiple DatesThu, May 26Zoom WebinarMay 26, 2022, 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDTZoom WebinarJoin an informative session to take action towards climate change by how you shop and eat. We can create healthy spaces in our homes for mindfulness and action.
- Sun, May 22My HouseMay 22, 2022, 10:30 AM – 1:00 PMMy HouseSoil is alive, soil is breathing, soil matters. Plants needs living matter to grow in, and our bodies need a healthy gut microbiome for immunity and good mental stability. Classes are outdoors for kids ages 8-12
- Sun, May 01Location is my homeMay 01, 2022, 10:30 AM – 1:00 PMLocation is my homeIn-person outdoor class where students study seeds to understand beans. We will make a few dishes and also have some snap peas from our local farmers market. We will discuss how so many countries around the world consume beans in so many delicious ways!
- Sun, Mar 13ZoomMar 13, 2022, 2:00 PMZoomWe all need to eat more vegetables. Let's take on 2 dishes that you can eat after the class, or save and enjoy another day. You will also learn how to modify these recipes to utilize in-season vegetables, and change it based on your pantry shelf.
- Sun, Feb 06My House- near SDSUFeb 06, 2022, 10:30 AMMy House- near SDSUDid you know brassicas are some of the healthiest vegetables? They are all related to one plant. Small group outdoor cooking class for children. Students will learn about a vegetable plant, how it grows, where it originated, and some new ways to eat it.
- Tue, Jan 25Zoom WebinarsJan 25, 2022, 7:00 AM – Mar 15, 2022, 11:00 PMZoom Webinars7 Week online workshop to reclaim your kitchen to create healthy, homemade meals together in a sustainable manner. This workshop gives you the tools to maintain effective changes at a pace that works for your unique family. We will focus on getting the whole family involved and independent.
- Sat, Jan 22My house near SDSUJan 22, 2022, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PMMy house near SDSUsuba aluth awuruddak wewa- Happy New Year! Welcome to a whole new year of Supper Clubs. We will kick off our new year with a lighter fare featuring some real comfort foods that highlight Ayurvedic cooking as part of our heritage foods. RSVP by Jan 16.
Family Meals / Lunch & Learn / Nutritional Wellness
bottom of page